Job Description: Practice Support Specialist
Reports To: Regional Sales Director
Date: January 1, 2013
The Practice Support Specialist has general responsibilities for all aspects of customer relationship management in the assigned territory. This includes planning, organizing, and implementing all account management activities related to the sale and distribution of Company products, with high accountability for achieving the territory sales quotas and objectives. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned.):
Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned.):
- Achieving sales quota results in the assigned territory. Responsible for performing effective territory penetration, coverage and account identification to drive sales and increase the customer base for the Company’s consumables.
- Providing training, presentations and demonstrations to the customer on application and use of the company’s products using effective communication and sales techniques.
- Educating the customer regarding the indications, contraindications, and safety of Company products, and how they fulfill the needs of the customer.
- Supporting and helping to facilitate the execution of regional training workshops and tradeshows within the territory and area.
- Pre-planning sales calls and maintaining efficient time management skills to ensure maximum customer contact and highest level of customer service.
- Developing and maintaining up-to-date territory account files.
- Completing administrative responsibilities including periodic business plans, weekly expense reports, up-to-date account profiles, and customer database.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of the industry and competitive products.
- Developing and maintaining supportive, productive and effective relationships at all levels within the organization.
- Participating in industry-related trade shows/meetings
- Maintaining compliance with all applicable quality and regulatory guidelines as an integral part of business operations.
- Maintain consistent communication with Regional Sales Director and Account Manager on all matters related to the territory and region, including accurate forecasting.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and represent the Company with high integrity, ethics, honesty, loyalty, and professionalism at all times.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- This position requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.), or equivalent experience.
- 4-6 years of demonstrated success selling medical products or services to physicians and/or other health care providers. Preference for direct customer experience with the plastic surgeon and dermatology audience.
- Experience with consumables selling is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with all levels of employees.
- Proven ability to provide a high level of customer service and support to achieve practice integration of the CoolSculpting Procedure and ensuring a high level of customer/patient satisfaction
- Ability to make effective and persuasive communications and technical presentations to physicians, management and/or large groups. Ability to thoroughly understand and communicate the attributes and qualities of Company products using professional selling and closing skills.
- Positive attitude and passion for working within the aesthetic field
- Ability to use word processing and database applications, and various software programs such as Excel and PowerPoint.
- Valid driver’s license issued by the state in which the individual resides; good driving record. All sales employees are required to drive a personal vehicle for company business. This vehicle is to be in good condition and well maintained. All requirements described in the company’s Automobile Allowance/Reimbursement Policy are to be met at all times.
- Knowledge of FDA GMPs. Ability to function in a controlled environment regulated by FDA GMPs.
- Ability to travel adequately to cover territory including overnight stays, attend tradeshows, and corporate and training meetings.
- Home office capability is required with reliable high speed internet access.
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk and hear; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to lift and carry up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
Employee is regularly required to drive to customer sites and is exposed to outside weather conditions; close, distance, and peripheral vision are required along with the ability to adjust focus and depth perception.
The noise level in the environment is usually moderate and during freeway travel can be high.
Zeltiq - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard