Supervises the daily business operations of the practice through oversight of staff. Supervises the alignment of the practice with the core purpose and beliefs of the company, daily financial aspects of the practice, with strong focus placed on the patient experience and encouraging teamwork.
- Supervises the daily operations of the practice and reports into a practice manager the daily progress of the practice as it relates to operations, finances, patient experience, and staff relations.
- Executes, in conjunction with the practice manager, the annual operating plan for the practice in accordance with Company financial guidelines to ensure the alignment of the practice with the company’s strategic objectives.
- Supervises practice revenue through the greeting of patients, communication with staff and doctors as it relates to scheduling, and handles relevant payor relations.
- Provide onsite leadership and accessibility to staff members and doctors on accomplishing strategic and operational goals and related tasks.
- Regularly reviews and reports back to practice manager daily business updates that identify plan shortfalls and opportunities.
- Reporting and revising monthly forecasts and measures actual productivity against plan.
- Accountable for effective inventory control and AR management to ensure the attainment of inventory turn and effectivity metrics.
- Attends the Social Operating System meetings, maintains the SOS Calendar for the practice and supports the practice manager to foster MSO and PC alignment on key operating plan and practice management objectives.
- Supervises that the Practice’s policies, procedures and processes are being adhered to.
- Performs other similar tasks, as necessary, to support the practice manager in ensuring that the practice meets its metrics in support of its strategic objectives.
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, United States
- An Associate degree is preferred.
- At least 1 year experience as a as a Patient Services Representative or similar position.
- Requires proficiency in MS products, including Microsoft Excel.
- Responsible and reliable individual who is capable of demonstrating leadership potential.
- Demonstrates knowledge of basic financial concepts, practices and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS products, including Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrates leadership qualities.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Metro Dentalcare - 2 years ago