Maintenance Strategies Inc. is a leading professional services and software company focused on establishing Condition Based Maintenance programs and enhancing advanced asset management practices. The position will be responsible for (a) collecting diagnostic data, or defining diagnostic data to be collected and (b) analyzing, or training customers to analyze, the diagnostic data.
- Level I Vibration Certification preferred
- Level I IR Certification preferred
- Ultrasonic Testing experience preferred
- Motor Testing experience preferred
- Oil & Lubrication sampling experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of maintenance processes
- Customer-oriented and flexible attitude
- High level of abstractive capacity
- Good verbal and written skills
Indeed - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard
Maintenance Strategies Inc. is a leading professional services and software company focused on establishing Condition Based Maintenance...