Preditor, Programming & Promotion
The Preditor, Programming & Promotion must possess a high proficiency of knowledge in the area of broadcast production, specifically in local programming, promotion, sales promotion, and local public service efforts. The position includes, but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- In-studio and field videography (Sony Ex3 HD Cam), final cut editing of programming and promotional material.
- Assist local program Producers in feature package production.
- Various production of promotion and sales efforts.
- Primary contact for promotion-related duties ranging from original promo production, PSA's, sales-related presentations to routine tagging of TV spots and commercials.
- Will be called upon to work and participate at station on-site events.
Applicants should have at least 1-3 years of professional experience in the television industry with previous broadcast production experience. Thoroughly versed and proficient in Final Cut Pro and very strong videography, lighting and audio skills required. The ability to be open to improving skills and taking critiques in a positive manner is desired. Strong writing abilities required. A positive representation of DC50 & Tribune Broadcasting while on assignment throughout the DC metro community is required. Ability to move quickly with high energy, punctuality, self-sufficiency, resourcefulness and challenges themselves technically and creatively highly desired.
Must absolutely be flexible with alternative working hours and must have reliable transportation and already be very familiar with the Washington, DC market.
To apply, please go to www.tribune.com , under Job Seekers, Job ID #2012-23006 and fill out the on-line application, attaching your resume.
WDCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Tribune Company - 2 years ago