Responsible for providing prompt, accurate and courteous response to internal and external preferred banking clients inquiries. Work effectively with team members to maximize customer service and to resolve client needs. Ask questions to understand clients full banking needs, interact with other banking departments to ensure complete banking needs are met.
Demonstrate versatility and customer responsiveness by performing all department functions as needed. Process transactions accurately and in a timely manner. Responsible for balancing checks and all other transactions.
Manage time to efficiently process high volume of transactions by e-mail, phone, fax and in person.
1. Process client transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, book transfers, wire transfers, loan funding, advances and payments, Purchasing and selling of foreign currency and foreign drafts, or any other banking needs and able to balance within 30 minutes.
2. Assists clients by phone, email and in person with transaction requests and account inquiries and work as a liaison with other departments to meet the clients needs. Initiate courier service for pick-up and deliveries of customer deposits and documents as needed.
3. Order checks, deposit slips and other deposit supplies from our
4. Work with other departments to assist on the processing of specialized transactions. (Example: loan fees and special business banking capital calls.)
5. Be able to navigate research and answer questions using our check image and check 21 programs. Have an understanding on how to read our customers documentation using the Onbase program.
6. Assist in audit of departments previous days new accounts and maintenance changes to ensure compliance with internal operating procedures
7. Work with internal departments to confirm and update client information, help expedite any research requests and/or refer them to the appropriate department to meet requests in a timely manner.
8. Issue Cashier Checks as requested
9. Process account closing as requested.
10. Order ATM cards and process Instant Issue request cards as needed. Submit Travel Declaration forms and assist in ATM questions that may be presented by clients. Work with the ATM Dept. to help expedite any issues, questions, or concerns.
11. Process Stop payments and Stop Payment releases as requested
12. Process and respond to emails or inquiries form Online Banking, Call Center and other Deposit Services Department.
13. Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
14. Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
15. Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
Critical features of this job are described under the items above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. This job description reflects managements assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Nothing in this job description restricts managements right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Time Management skills
- Positive Attitude
- Able lift up to 20 lbs.
- Minimal travel required
- Team player
- Provides extraordinary service
- Furthers the First Republic Bank culture and values
- The ability to learn and comprehend basic instructions; understand the meanings of words and respond effectively; and perform basic arithmetic accurately and quickly.
- Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
- Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
- Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
- Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Must be able to travel as position requires.
- May be required to lift 25-50lbs.
First Republic Bank offers private banking, wealth management, trust, and brokerage services for businesses and high-net-worth clients...