General Summary of Position:
We are seeking business-oriented, customer service driven professionals to provide high quality service to Fortune 500 level customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and manage Granite’s Premier accounts.
- 24 x 7 availability to support your assigned accounts.
- Conduct weekly meetings with assigned Premier accounts.
- Minute each meeting weekly and follow up on all actions
- Areas of responsibility for each account include but are not limited to maintenance of phone lines, outages, billing, reporting, etc.
- Communicate directly with customers, sales and customer service staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and MS Access
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a group
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Granite Telecommunications - 12 months ago
Granite Telecommunications is looking for rock solid growth as a reseller of telecommunications services to commercial clients in the US and...