Responsible for auditing and root cause identification of production and customer service areas.
Complete call monitors to ensure effectiveness of call centers. Report audit/call monitor results, root cause analysis and trending to business leaders as identified by the business.
Your Career is Here.
- Associate's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of clerical and/or customer service experience
- Thorough knowledge of the organization, products, services and systems
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadline simultaneously
- Ability to identify and resolve/escalate complex problems with minimal guidance
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
Administrative / Clerical
1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week
Elavon provides ongoing support through customized service level options, and a dedicated client relations team.
Training Services: Our...