The Premier Relationship Representative is a unique position for SNB’s Private Banking Office and is responsible for several different functions. Due to the range of responsibility of this person, he/she plays an integral role in providing the premier customer experience to our clients. This position is responsible for the sale of bank products and services to meet all of the needs of existing and potential customers while rendering quality service in accordance with SNB's goals to attain growth, profitability and customer satisfaction.
1. Providing high quality personal service to every client who contacts the branch either in-person or by telephone with an emphasis on identifying our clients' needs and ensuring our customers receive a positive impression of SNB.
2. Performing the teller responsibilities and being the primary provider of teller services to clients. Process banking transactions quickly and accurately while providing superior "red carpet" customer service in every transaction by being courteous, timely and giving informative service to ensure that the customer feels completely satisfied.
3. Performs all customers service functions in compliance adhering to standard policies and procedures, and security, compliance and audit guidelines.
4. Performing lobby services functions for the Private Banking Office, including providing support, answering phones, ordering supplies and coordinately mail, courier activities and vendor relations.
5. Growing consumer and small business customer relationships, primarily deposits, and soliciting new business from existing and prospective target customers through direct mail solicitation. Offer bank products and services, while maintaining SNB service standards, while opening those deposits accounts and/or loans on the SNB platform systems.
6. Retain customers and increase overall customer satisfaction. Contacts selected existing and potential customers in person and on the phone to expand and develop relationships.
7. Represent the Company in local community and civic organizations and activities to enhance Company's image and promote and develop additional business through the development and expansion of referral sources as requested by manager and/or Division President.
1+ years of banking experience or related sales experience, in sales related position.
Excellent customer service skills
Strong selling skills/self-motivated/goal oriented.
In-depth knowledge of financial products and services.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Strong communication, written and verbal skills.
Strong people skills.
Computer proficiency required, with experience specifically in Microsoft Office Suite and Excel .
Requires a clear audible speaking voice, ability to read and comprehend handwritten forms, and the ability to clearly hear instructions or requests.
Work may include occasional pushing, pulling, or carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds such as files and documents.
Work normally requires finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination to operate a computer keyboard.
Normal work hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, with overtime as required.
Minimum Salary: $2166.67 per Month
Southwest Bancorp, Inc. (Southwest) is the financial holding company for the Stillwater National Bank and Trust Company (Stillwater...