Job ID #: 78124
Location: NY-New York
Functional Area: Finance
Employment Type: Full Time - Permanent
Education Required: Some College
Experience Required: 3-5 years
Relocation Provided: No
Travel Percentage: 0
The Field Premium Auditor position in the Premium Audit Division area is to provide professional field auditing of commercial accounts in the New York regional area. These accounts include various coverage policies, predominately workers compensation insurance, but also other coverages as necessary. This position will provide an analysis of various exposures taken directly from the financial records of the companies we insure subject to the various rules and regulations published by NCCI and independent state workers compensation bureaus.
The Field Auditor should possess strong initiative and organizational skills to ensure that final audits are performed in a timely and accurate, in accordance to PAD and bureau standards.
Organization Structure and Interfaces:
Who does this person report to and what is the structure.
This position reports to the Regional Manager or Regional Supervisor, Premium Audit NY Region. This position works closely with internal departments and in some cases within the various underwriting divisions and other Premium Audit Division units.
• Perform the daily/monthly activities to properly schedule and audit accounts assigned in their geographical territory
• Prepare and transmit the final audit worksheets using the EZ Audit program
• Update WTS and PAM for all work in progress
• Maintain time service requirements for 75 and 90 day time frames as required by the PAD Division
• Handle any customer service inquiries on work performed including re-opens within the 30-day requirements
• Provide assistance to other departments/service centers/regions as needed
• Assist with projects as needed
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• The candidate for this role must have at a minimum a BA/BS in Business or Accounting and/or 5 years carrier experience in a Premium Auditing field position
• The ability to work in a fast pace environment that requires meeting monthly deadlines
• Must be able to drive a car carry a laptop computer
• Must work independently and be able to schedule work within PAD Divisional guidelines
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
Chartis is a world leading property casualty and general insurance organization serving more than 40 million clients in over 160 countries and jurisdictions. With a 90-year history, one of the industry’s most extensive ranges of products and services, deep claims expertise and excellent financial strength, Chartis enables its commercial and personal insurance clients alike to manage virtually any risk with confidence. For additional information, please visit our website at http://www.Chartisinsurance.com.
At Chartis we support and encourage a diverse work environment. EOE.
Valic - 12 months ago
Even to this day American International Group (AIG) is one of the world's largest insurance firms. While it held the spotlight...