Work at MEMIC
Location - Albany, NY
Under minimal supervision, the Premium Auditor is responsible for visiting insureds or accountants, in an assigned territory, to perform physical inspections of payroll/financial records to determine the final earned premium on expired policies. In addition, the Premium Auditor provides expert opinion on the proper classification of insureds.
- Performs premium audits within an assigned geographic territory, maintaining high quality with timely service.
- Verifies all audits with state and federal filings.
- Maintains favorable relationships with insureds, agents, and other company personnel. Takes prompt, customer-focused action to resolve complaints/audits disputes and report and problems to Director of Premium Audit that may require attention.
- Submits activity reports, expense accounts, and any other reports as required by management.
- Maintains company vehicle, computer and all other equipment assigned.
- Visits producers and agents to discuss problems/opportunities.
- Transmits audit electronically in a timely fashion.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of two years experience as a Premium Auditor with a Carrier or Fee Company.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills a must.
Apply by sending resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also call 800-660-1306.
MEMIC - 30+ days ago