Overland Solutions, Inc., the leading provider of insurance premium audits is looking to add seasoned professionals to our team. Overland Solutions, Inc. specializes in premium audits, loss control consulting, high value residential surveys and commercial surveys. With more than 80 years of experience, you will be working for the best in the industry!
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!!!
- Do you like visiting different businesses and not having to sell or solicit a product?
- Do you want to work out of a home office for a company that provides you all of the equipment?
- Do you want to use your accounting and analytical skills on the job?
This is a full time field position traveling within a specified territory, Duval, Nassau, Clay, Putnam, and St. Johns, FL completing on-site premium audits. You will be reviewing payroll histories and job class codes relating to workers' compensation and general liability policies.
IF YOU MEET THESE QUALIFICATIONS, WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU!
WHAT CAN OVERLAND SOLUTIONS, INC. OFFER YOU?
- Bachelors degree or AA in Accounting
- Accounting/Bookkeeping/Payroll experience
- Self starter with a positive attitude
- Experience working out of a home office
- Premium Audit experience is required.
Please visit us and apply online at www.olsi.net.
- Competitive benefits package offered to benefit eligible employees (medical, dental, 401k, vacation and holiday pay)
- Paid training (online and Instructor led)
- Direct deposit (paid weekly)
- Paid expenses
- Tuition Reimbursement/Industry Certification
- Working with leading technology within the industry
- All offers are contingent upon successful background check and drug screen.*