Overland Solutions, the leading provider of insurance premium audits has an opening in Irvine, Costa Mesa, Santa Ana, Huntington Beach, and Tustin, CA for a full time field auditor. With 850 employees, and a company with over 75 year's experience, you will be working for the best in the industry!
You will conduct workers compensation and general liability audits of selected policies by reviewing the insured's business operations, including examining, verifying and recording pertinent classification-related data from financial/business records (payroll records, P&L's, general ledgers, Federal 941's, State Unemployment reports, etc). Determine and/or develop premium basis (payroll, sales, subcontractor costs, etc.) and classifications. Compose and quickly type several paragraphs describing the insured's business operations in detail. This is a field position requiring daily travel to clients' offices. All audits must be completed 100% on the insured's premises to optimize timeliness, productivity, and to provide confidentiality for their records. You must feel comfortable driving within a regional area.
IF YOU MEET THESE QUALIFICATIONS - WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU
- FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE (for full time employment)
- PAID TRAINING
- NO SALES
- COMPETITIVE BENEFITS (medical, dental, 401K, vacation and holiday pay)
- PAID EXPENSES
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT
(Will consider a person with solid bookkeeping/accounting experience who does not have a degree).
- Payroll/bookkeeping/accounting experience
- Excellent typing and computer skills (email, internet searches), proficiency in using a laptop
- Great customer service skills and the ability to communicate both written and orally
- Bachelor's degree OR Associates Degree with concentration in Business, Accounting, or Bookkeeping.
Check out our web site at www.olsi.net
- Must act with a sense of urgency as all cases have deadlines
- Self starter with the ability to prioritize and independently make decisions
- Premium Audit - experience would be helpful.
All offers are contingent upon successful background check and drug screen.