When it comes to making a meaningful difference in the lives of our members, Life & Specialty Ventures and its family of companies is always ready.
We are a profitable and growing organization that offers many of the industry’s best individual and group life, dental and disability insurance products. We’re also an organization that’s committed to providing each employee with the chance to make his or her own meaningful difference. Our team is ambitious and passionate, and our work environment is relaxed and fun. Are you ready to join us?
We’re currently searching for a Premium Billing Specialist to join our dynamic team in Little Rock, Arkansas.
This person will be an integral part of the member experience by:
10-key by touch skills Advanced MS Office skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to compose professional correspondence. Excellent problem solving skills. Ability to maintain attention to detail and maintain a low error rate. Ability to prioritize tasks, multi-task and handle deadlines. Ability to handle confidential information. Ability to perform accounting research in the LifePRO system.
- Reconciling and processes premium billings and balances daily reports.
- Entering and balancing daily bank deposits.
- Preparing system-generated premium billings for mailing.
- Maintaining and researching premium suspense as well as premium refunds and correspondence.
- Preparing correspondence for any changes indicated on product bills when they are returned with payment.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 to 3 years general accounting, payroll or accounts payable experience
USAble Life - 7 months ago