As a member of the Premium Seating department, the Premium Sales Executive is primarily responsible for selling all premium ticket products at the Citizens Business Bank Arena. Including the Ontario Reign, concerts, family shows and other sporting and special events. The list of products to sell includes luxury suites, club seats, event suites and other premium seating areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Execute effective sales calls and presentations promoting the purchase of premium ticket products in order to meet established sales objectives.
• Proactively solicit and follow-up on personal sales leads under the guidelines established by supervisors.
• Produce and maintain accurate reports regarding sales, appointments, and account maintenance.
• Work in conjunction with Sales Team to uphold mandates of entire department regarding sales and service objectives.
• Participate in events, promotions, client entertainment and other activities as required.
• Work closely with Client Services to ensure inventory integrity, and high levels of service for ticket purchasers.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Experience in direct sales or client account management.
• Proven track record in developing long-lasting business relationships with clients.
• A self-starter with a competitive drive and initiative.
• Polished presentation skills, with an ability to think and react to situations quickly and confidently.
• Assertive, persistent, results-oriented.
• While looking to succeed personally, must be able to support team environment, and adhere to department guidelines.
Up to 10%
Req Create Date:
AEG - 22 months ago