Troon Country Club located in Scottsdale, Arizona is excited to announce the career opportunity of Prep Cook (Banquets). Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our guests.
• Prepares various food products for restaurant and banquet operations, guest consumption and enjoyment.
• Work action Stations, assist Chef in all matters in the culinary side.
• Work with Chef and team to maintain quality and deliver the Troon Experience
• Culinary degree Preferred
• At least 2 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in an private club environment.
• Frequently stands, uses hands, talks, and hears, tastes and smells.
• Regularly walks and reaches with hands and arms. Occasionally sits, climbs, balances, stoops, kneels, crouches, or crawls.
• Regularly lifts up to 50 pounds and occasionally lifts up to 100 pounds
Troon Golf - 17 months ago
Troon Golf wants you to get teed off. The company manages the links at more than 180 golf courses throughout US states and in about 30 other...