The Prep Cook position requires heavy lifting and prep for the hot line. It is required to work the fry station, Stocks, and Vegetable prepartation when required.
- High School diploma and/ or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Must possess outstanding guest services skills, professional presentation and sophisticated communication skills
- Proficient in the English language (verbal & written), second language is an asset.
- Must be able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever-changing environment.
- Must be flexible in terms of working hours.
- Must work well in stressful, high-pressure situations.
- Must be physically fit in order to lift items up to 50 pounds.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
- At lest two years of experience required in fine dining.
Star Trac - 19 months ago