Tommy Bahama defines relaxed, sophisticated, island-inspired living, with a complete collection of men’s and women’s sportswear, denim, swimwear, accessories, a complete home collection and restaurants. Tommy Bahama is looking for a qualified Prep Cook to join our efforts to create an island lifestyle that inspires the world to relax.
Responsible for delivering exceptional culinary experiences to our Guests while exhibiting PARADISE Core Values and following policies, procedures, and standards.
KEY RESULTS AREAS
EXPERIENCE, TALENT AND EDUCATION
- Actively participate in a team environment that promotes financial and culinary success.
- Consistently execute Company policies and procedures.
- Follow applicable safety and sanitation programs for the restaurant, team members, and guests.
- Embrace, articulate, and reflect the Tommy Bahama Culture.
- Demonstrate the Tommy Bahama PARADISE Core Values in all business decisions and actions.
- Be receptive to feedback and coaching.
- Actively participate in all restaurant related meetings and training sessions; apply learned skills on-the-job
- Possess complete knowledge and timely execution of all food menus/recipes – including ingredients, preparation methods, and presentation.
- Ensure the safety, cleanliness and sanitation of the kitchen by maintaining specified agency standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
Tommy Bahama is full of smart, creative islanders. We support a work hard, play hard culture and hope you are ready for the challenge.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of high-volume culinary/hospitality experience preferred.
- Must have current food handler’s card and alcohol service certification as required by federal/state/local law.
- Strong listening skills, basic math skills, strong organization skills, ability to multi task, team player.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and communicate operational information and recipes.
- Food/restaurant service skills – all phases of food production and service, including storage and rotation, food preparation, recipe adherence, plate presentation, and service and production time standards.
Tommy Bahama - 19 months ago
About Tommy Bahama
Tommy Bahama is part of Tommy Bahama Group, Inc, a wholly owned subsidiary of Oxford Industries, Inc. (NYSE:OXM)....