Montessori Children's Center (MCC) invites applications for the position of Center Director for our South Riding (Chantilly) Campus. Qualified applicants will have industry experience, specifically in management of an early-childhood educational facility. In addition, applicants will have both the sufficient work experience and educational background to either meet or exceed Virginia State requirements for Center Directors.
The position of Director at an MCC Facility is a challenging and rewarding one. Directors will Lead the administrative and educational faculty at the Center, to attain and exceed company goals. Directors will consistently and regularly work in dynamic partnership with MCC's business management and executive ownership team to ensure the Center continues to excel and prosper. Qualified candidates will demonstrate exceptional communication, leadership, and problem solving skills.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Annual Base Pay of between $45,000 - $55,000.(Typical work week will consist of 45-50 hours)
*Actual base pay will be based on candidate's qualification and experience.
- Annual Bonus Pay Potential of $45,000, based on performance.
*Bonus pay is structured on a tier system, with advancement driven by various Center metrics
- Health Insurance Allowance
- Vehicle (Fuel) Travel Allowance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Leave
- CLE Reimbursement
- Bachelors degree, or higher, from accredited 4 year University in Education or Management related discipline
- 5+ years industry experience, with at least 2 years in a management or supervisory role.
- 2+ years classroom experience
- Applicant must possess sufficient academic background to meet VDSS Minimum Standards for Center Directors.
(Applicants must furnish portfolio of transcripts, trainings, and other relevant documents to establish the same)
- 3+ years industry experience, with at least 1 year in a management or supervisory role.
- 1+ years classroom experience