Rate of Pay:|
$22,000 - $26,600; 136 day contract
7:30 - 3:30
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES:
1. Leads assigned classes in accordance with District approved programs of study.
2. Abides by School Board policies and rules, and handbooks.
3. Maintains student records in compliance with district, state, and federal requirements.
4. Participates in parent conferences and communicates with parents on a routine basis keeping them well-informed about their child's school progress.
5. Utilizes effective teaching techniques and practices.
6. Establishes student success as a primary teaching goal and provides opportunity for all students to experience success.
7. Promotes developmental growth and achievement for all students.
8. Monitors and encourages student classroom effort as a means for academic progress.
9. Establishes classroom management system that promotes the most efficient use of learning time.
10. Establishes a learning climate that promotes the orderly behavior of all students while maintaining the dignity and positive self-concept of each student.
11. Provides for the well-being, health and safety of all students.
12. Participates in staff development opportunities, as provided.
13. Maintains the confidentiality of students and their families.
14. Performs other duties as assigned.
Sioux Falls School District - 22 months ago