The Goddard School® located in Erie, CO is growing and seeking energetic teachers to join our team. The Goddard School® is a renowned preschool program for children 6 weeks to 6 years with a Piaget based foundation. We continue to set the standard for excellence by engaging the best educators possible and providing them with the tools they need to be successful. We create an environment where teachers support the nurturing and learning every child needs; we hire teachers that truly celebrate the milestones that occur in early childhood. Our mission is to develop each child's natural curiosity and creativity in order to provide a foundation to encourage each child's lifelong love of learning.
We are looking for a fun and energetic Assistant Teacher in our Preschool classroom.
Teacher daily duties include:
- Arriving at Goddard each day with an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Supporting Goddard's programs and policies as well as state licensing requirements
- Establishing and maintaining a safe, healthy, and nurturing learning environment
- Implementing daily lesson plans
- Supporting social and emotional development and providing positive guidance
- Establishing positive and productive relationships with families
- Maintaining a commitment to professionalism
- Participation in staff and training meetings
- At least 1 year of experience working with young children
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree or CDA credential preferred
- Nurturing and loving teaching style
- Strong Communication skills
- Dependability and a commitment to professional development and teamwork
- Committing to continuing education.
The Goddard School® is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides outstanding opportunities including:
- Competitive wage
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Medical and Dental Insurance