Franklin Templeton Investments is a leading global investment management organization due to the efforts of our greatest assets - our employees.
We have over 8,500 employees working in 50 offices around the world, servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. We believe in our corporate values of putting clients first, building relationships, achieving quality results, and working with integrity. Our people are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners.
For more than 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people. We are currently looking for qualified candidates to join our winning team.
Global Document Services (GDS) is Franklin Templeton’s premier sales and marketing materials development, management, and fulfillment organization providing superior quality and internal client service—supporting all sales channels globally as well as remaining flexible to requester needs and scalable to organizational objectives and growth.
This position is responsible for ensuring quality, accuracy, and timeliness of all assigned marketing materials and on-demand requests. This position provides quality customer service to ensure that all requests are fulfilled according to specifications and meet departmental quality control parameters. This position provides standard analysis and compliance of data and content to maintain continuity, consistency, and corporate branding.
- Provides accurate, consistent and timely solutions to support global business opportunities and challenges, primarily through presentation composition, formatting and design utilizing dynamic presentation generation technology as well as page layout software applications.
- Demonstrates proactive and continuous system and process improvement focus, and other ongoing tasks, related to presentation generation and application design and maintenance as needed to support global business priorities and corporate initiatives.
- Implements standard base analysis of data and content to identify, report, and escalates issues while also noting patterns of error and marginal discrepancies.
- Provides high-caliber client service with a strong understanding of client and industry strategic needs and tactical requests along with superior knowledge of identified products, processes, functionality and/or systems.
- Quality controls draft proofs prior to submittal for Internal QC, ensuring accuracy, consistency, and compliance as well as facilitates smooth and timely quality control of materials.
- Possesses excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills and is able to effectively tailor communications to a diverse range of business stakeholders.
- Maintains detailed and accurate activity logs to support group performance metrics tracking.
Ideal candidates will have:
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards—the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- Minimum 2 years experience in a document services, presentation development, or printing environment
- Advanced skill level set in automated presentation generation, traditional presentation generation tools, and presentation editing software such as:
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Apple iWork Suite (Pages, Numbers, Keynote)
- Adobe Acrobat (Acrobat Professional, PitStop)
- Ability to incorporate detailed project requirements and instructions into finished product
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast paced team environment, adhering to established time frames and schedules
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Work is performed without direction; participates in determining objectives of assignment; plans, schedules and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives; work is reviewed for adequacy in meeting objectives
- Solid knowledge of mutual fund industry and investment products/concepts
- May be required to travel to and from FTI offices
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is desirable
- iWork Associate Certification in Pages, Numbers, and Keynote is desirable
Highlights of our benefits include:
Franklin Templeton Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite you to visit us at
to learn more about our company and our career opportunities.
- Three weeks paid time off the first year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Employee Stock Investment Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Purchase of company funds with no sales charge
- Onsite fitness center and recreation center
- Onsite cafeteria
United States-California-Rancho Cordova
Job Posting Date
Feb 22, 2013, 5:46:10 PM
Franklin Resources believes a penny saved is a penny lost -- if it's not wisely invested. Operating as Franklin Templeton Investments,...