• Must have conceptual skills as it pertains to presentations and bring strong design skills with a keen eye for detail.
• Thorough PowerPoint, Keynote and Adobe Creative Suite proficiency is essential for this position.
• Must have ability to work at quick pace and have strong multi-tasking skills.
• Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills are necessary.
GSD&M’s Studio Services group is seeking a presentation specialist who can clearly interpret information from our new business, strategy and account services teams into visually compelling and conceptual branding presentations. Candidate should have a passion for translating or explaining what information means and how it can be used, while also appealing to our clients aesthetically and persuasively.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
• Take direction from new business/strategy/account service and show an ability to reformat quantitative data and enhance visual formatting within PowerPoint or Keynote.
• Produce and edit presentations from copy/data. Create images, custom illustrations and
graphics as needed.
• Work with other designers, art directors, copywriters and designated “team” personnel to ensure that presentations are in keeping with brand guidelines.
• A solid understanding of current trends in typography, layout, image handling and color is a must.
• Possess the ability and desire to be a team player and work across departments to find creative solutions.
• Meets with team, as required, to ensure timely and accurate completion of assigned projects.
Late nights and weekend work are required in meeting pitch deadlines. Travel is also required.
• Prior agency presentation experience desired.
Big ideas from GSD&M Idea City help keep its customers' brands fresh in the minds of consumers. The company is one of the...