The Strategic Alliances department assists the CEO and the executive team with both day-to-day tasks, as well as long-term projects.
- Strong organizational skills; strong writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively disseminate complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- The ability to adapt to a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and get buy-in from all levels of management and client contacts.
- Requires professional maturity, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Displays passion and optimism. Steady and calm under pressure and in ambiguous situations.
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
- Prior experience working with executives is preferred.
- Proactive approach: ability to identify opportunities as opposed to simply completing tasks as assigned.
- A/V skills- understanding of technologies and systems. The ability to set up presentations, collaborate with production companies, as well as set up and troubleshoot all audio/visual elements.
- Proficient in the following computer programs: PowerPoint, Keynote, Adobe Creative Suite, motion graphics programming.
- Writing and presentation samples as well as graphic portfolio required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
May include, but are not limited to the following. Additional responsibilities will be added as the company and department continue to grow and evolve.
- The team is responsible for communicating the executive vision throughout the organization. This role specifically will assist the CEO and executive team with both internal and external communication and messaging.
- Information gathering, brainstorming, writing, pitching ideas, designing graphics, providing direction for video production, distilling complex information.
- Use marketing and design savvy, creative direction skills, and expert knowledge of Keynote and Creative programs such as Adobe Creative Suite to help tell the Brand story visually.
- Work with the CEO and executives to transform their thoughts, visions, strategies and objectives into coherent, creative and compelling presentations.
- Work with Creative Team to evolve Keynote/Power Point templates, guidelines and standards.
- The Presentation Specialist owns every element of the process: content, style, flow, effects, imagery, video, and logistics.
- Must possess the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment while providing a high level of service, producing high quality work, and hitting all deadlines.
Adobe Creative Suite
Graphic design necessary
Video compression knowledge necessary
Flash and video production knowledge a plus
Motion Graphics skills are a plus
Understanding of A/V as it relates to presentations
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- Minimum 2 years related experience and/or training
Must be willing to travel 10-20%
Please submit presentation samples with application
Under Armour - 22 months ago
Under Armour (NYSE: UA) is a leading developer, marketer and distributor of branded performance products for men, women and youth. As of...