- Masters degree is required
- 7-10 years experience is required
Under the direction of the Board of Trustees for Howard County General Hospital and the Senior Vice President, Johns Hopkins Health System (JHHS), the president has full charge of all activities and employees of the HCGH hospital. The President is responsible for execution, management, financial performance and oversight of all operational components of the hospital in accordance with a strategy aligned with the JHM strategy. The president also provides leadership to enable the hospital to support the JHM tripartite mission of research, education and patient care.
• A Masters degree or other advanced degree in administration, business, or a health related field.
• A minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible healthcare experience at least 5 of which are at a leadership level
• Experience or understanding of Maryland’s payment system
• Success working in an integrated multi-hospital system
• Success in meeting financial performance goals
• Experience in fundraising preferred
• Success working with private practicing physicians
Howard County General Hospital - 7 months ago