Reporting to a joint board, the President will have Profit/Loss responsibility for this multi-million dollar business unit.
Must have copper experience.
- Overseeing business results, including cash flow, profitability, revenue growth, and performance to budget as well as capital structure and balance sheet initiatives.
- Drive customer relationship management with a focus on national account management, products development and position for volume expansion during anticipated market recovery.
- Champion operational excellence across the business to include implementing world-class manufacturing tools and techniques to optimize asset utilization.
- Recruit, develop and retain a highly skilled staff and addressing long-term talent management and succession planning.
The ideal candidate will possess considerable experience in industrial businesses, demonstrating a consistent record of accomplishments and promotions. Demonstrated success in both line positions and staff roles is desired. Ideally, this will include significant commercial experience, operations leadership, and exposure to corporate strategy. A key element of the successful candidate’s profile will be a track record for revenue and earnings growth.
The ideal candidate:
- Should possess a broad functional background, with strong leadership competencies in operations, finance, sales and marketing. A well-defined set of commercial and customer-facing skills is critical.
- Will be an accomplished leader with a track record of delivering superior results and continuously raising the performance of an organization.
- Have a track record of developing strategies for commercializing products and growing businesses in an environment of similar size and scope.
Getting Work Done Through Others
- Manages people well; gets the most and best out of the people he/she has; sets and communicates guiding goals; measures accomplishments, holds people accountable; and gives useful feedback; delegates and develops; keeps people informed; provides coaching for today and for the future.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or other related discipline required.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or other related discipline is strongly preferred.
Joseph Maniscalo, Recruiter
MetalRecruiters.com Search Consultants, Inc.
National Metal Industry Recruiters
954-889-7825 (Direct Line)
Between 9AM and 4PM EST M-Th
MetalRecruiters.com - 10 months ago
MetalRecruiters.com specializes in bringing together professional talent and career opportunities within the metal products & allied...