Lower Kuskokwim School District is seeking qualified applicants for the following position(s):
Preventative Maintenance Program Supervisor
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to live and work in a cross-cultural, Alaskan environment.
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Level 2 certificate required. *New hires and current employees must obtain certificate within 1 year.
- Ability to demonstrate the standard procedures required by the Lower Kuskokwim School District Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Ability to evaluate and direct personnel, as necessary, to initiate and maintain implementation of the P.M. Program.
- Willingness to travel to the village school locations within the Lower Kuskokwim School District.
- Ability to understand and communicate standard maintenance procedures in both Yup'ik and English preferred.
Location: District Office ~ Plant Facilities
Salary: Range 19/P $30.06 hourly *As per the LKSD / LK-NEA Negotiated Agreement*
Terms of Employment: Permanent, 40 hrs/wk 258 days/yr.
Education America Network - 9 months ago