The Pricer will help ensure product prices are accurately established and entered in our inventory system for merchandise being sold at our retail location.
• Determine good price (timely yet profitable sale) for our retail store keeping consistent with our retail pricing philosophy
• Price items/hour at or above the then-current team goal
• Enter 13 key fields on-line, e.g., UPC code, manufacturer, with 99.6% or higher accuracy
• Re-direct items better suited for alternative sales venues: eBay, Amazon, bid sale, wholesale
• Reject items not suitable for retail, e.g., visibly defective, expired date
• Cross-train and be flexible in pricing commodities wherever there is a real-time need
Successful candidates should have . . .
• Three years or more of progressive work experience
• High school degree or equivalent
• Internet shopping experience
• High attention to detail
• Ability to perform well in an environment full of distractions
• Ability to lift 40 lbs from floor to waist
It’s desirable for candidates to have…
• Working product knowledge within assigned commodity group
• Experience with consumer products and their competitive prices across a variety of product lines
• Strong drive for attaining goals
• One year or more of retail sales and/or merchandising experience
This is a full-time, morning, weekday position. For the right candidate, we provide excellent compensation based on proven skill, as well as . . .
• An Associate-friendly work environment focused on personal growth
• Health, Dental, Disability, Life, 401(k) benefits
• 15% Associate discount.
Cargo Largo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug free work environment. Qualified candidates should apply on-line at: https://www1.recruitingcenter.net/Clients/CargoLargo/PublicJobs/Canviewjobs.cfm?
Cargo Largo - 11 months ago
Kansas City, MO
- 8 days ago