Responsible for management, monitoring, and maintenance of Standard pricing for assigned set of products and services.
Responsible for staying on top of vendor cost and related Unit Cost Models Responsible for day to day communication with Sales, Product Marketing, Billing, and Engineering to stay on top of Pricing and Technology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage the pricing/costing development process for the specific set of products and services; driving pricing process excellence (productivity, consistent methodologies and skill development) through the implementation of continuous improvements.
• Assist Product Management, ICB Finance Managers and Business Development in the development of pricing for new products for specific customers or standard and non-standard product lines, summarizing prices and computing costs as needed and reviewing proposals to customers and senior management.
• Stay abreast of technology changes, new equipment solutions, vendors, updating modeling assumptions, and interfacing with the Engineering Team.
• Prepare and communicate presentations to the Vice President of Finance for Approval of pricing for all new products and changes/updates to related Standard Product Pricing and support executive level presentations and briefings, on an as needed basis
• Develop and maintain the Unit Cost Model (UCM) and Business Case Assumptions for all related products, including an annual review of the cost model assumptions, including underlying Capital and all related Vendor costs.
• Manage all related team projects including weekly status reporting and maintenance of a Project Tracker
• Coordinate , manage, and provide regular training on the specific product Business Case Pricing items and related technical product aspects to the Finance ICB Pricing Team and other organizations on an as needed basis
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Finance or accounting. MBA preferred
Relevant Work Experience: 6-8 years of experience
Supervise Staff? No
If yes, please provide list of titles and count.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Basic Computer Skills Required? Yes
• Various Spreadsheet applications
• MS Office, Windows OS
• MS Access
• Familiarity with Tableau Reporting Software
Other Job Specific Skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Strong presentation skills
Strong interpersonal skills
Strong mathematical skills
Well organized and proven ability to multi-task and shift priorities
Strong Program and Project Management skills
XO Communications is a leading broadband communications service provider offering a complete set of communications services, including:...