Position: Pricing Administrator
Location: San Diego, CA
Job Code: PASD
Accelrys (NASDAQ: ACCL): Accelrys Inc., a global enterprise software company uniquely offers the industry’s only scientific informatics system that captures and enables more agile end-to-end scientific workflows, analytics and IP management to achieve better insights and outcomes from R&D. Our customer base includes the world’s largest pharmaceutical, biotechnology and materials science companies as well as top universities worldwide.
The Pricing Administrator will be the resident in-house expert providing leadership of global sales operations as it pertains to “quote-to-cash” software product pricing management and systems administration. This new position will be charged with strong collaboration with the product management division as well as the definition and implementation of a new pricing model setup and maintenance of pricelist tools and BOMs (Bill of Materials) for the worldwide sales organization. Leading and managing the maintenance of our worldwide price book including error control and verification will be a priority in this role.
The qualified candidate will have a fundamental understanding of pricing models and strategy with the ability to build on their existing knowledge in a fast paced environment. This position will require a demonstrated analytical, statistical and problem solving background. The Pricing Administrator will need to be highly collaborative with strong project management skills to work with cross departmental groups in building and releasing products.
Experience, Education & Skills:
- Working with the product design committee and presenting to executive team to review product releases.
- Creating, designing and administering part numbers including product hierarchy and product attributes to facilitate marketing and financial reporting; Considering swaps, bundles and packages.
- Designing BOM (packages and bundles) in SFDC and Oracle and model algorithms behind token delivery.
- Working with finance to administer FX rates, yearly uplifts and model volume discount programs price curve.
- Working with sales and marketing to define migration path of products customers.
- Ensuring legal issues are resolved and all documented processes are SOX compliant.
- Building and testing product in CPQ system to enable it to be quotable for sales.
At Accelrys, we believe better solutions and decisions are born of diversity and are proudly an EEO/AA employer.
- Experience in pricing administration and BOM maintenance is required.
- Oracle pricing administration experience will be required.
- Salesforce.com, Excel, Access.
- Experience in Cameleon CPQ (Configure Price Quote) or similar system knowledge is a plus.
- Strong project management, communication and presentation skills required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing is preferred.
Please refer to the following link in order to apply: https://www5.ultirecruit.com/ACC1007/JobBoard/ListJobs.aspx?__vt=ExtCan or