Pricing Administrator - Programs
Put a LIFT in Your Career! NACCO Materials Handling Group, Inc. (NMHG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented Pricing Administrator - Programs at our facility located in Greenville, NC . NMHG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 80 years.
NMHG is looking for an energetic individual who will have a positive influence on the Pricing team. As a Pricing Administrator - Programs , you will have the opportunity to administer, analyze and report on dealer programs, issue payments for programs and special pricing discounts
Key accountabilities include:
- Ensure sales program guidelines are followed.
- Prepare detailed analysis and reports to determine success and utilization of programs.
- Answer dealer and internal sales questions regarding programs and special pricing guidelines/processes.
- Prepare credit memos.
We are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.
- Associate Degree in business or related field required, BS degree preferred
- Proficiency in Excel
- Communication and customer service skills
- Strong organizational and math skills
- AS-400 computer experience