Pricing Analyst II
The Pricing Analyst will be responsible for creating, managing, and maintaining models and analyses, enabling interactive, robust, and accurate pricing and contract performance reporting for members of Global Marketing, Sales, and Corporate Sales. The Analyst will also be responsible for contracting and performance reporting for US, EMEA, AP, Japan, and The Americas.
The right candidate is an expert at using technology to automate their responsibilities and is looking for an opportunity to develop their career in a Global, challenging, high-paced, yet highly visible role.
· Support the Global IC Marketing team with Monthly and Quarterly Pricing, Contracting and Sales Performance reporting. This includes the compilation and dissemination of the reporting and executive summaries of the results.
· Partner with business stakeholders and external constituents to clarify and fulfill ad hoc analytic assignments. Candidate must be able to translate business questions into insightful analytics.
· Responsible for fluent understanding and data management using Global Sales Data, Reporting, and Contracting automation tools to include Rainmaker, Pre-Rainmaker, Contract Performance Metrics, Deal Impact Tool, and My Reports.
· Ability to coordinate, validate, and integrate source data from multiple data sources such as data warehouses (Cognos/Oracle), SAP and/or other proprietary Revenue Management systems.
· Collaborate from design to implementation on Global Analytic pricing, contracting, reporting and data analysis tools.
· Collaborate on development of Price Council Deal Analysis Tool, and Develop and Maintain a Post-Deal Tracking Tool to record local, IDN, GPO, and global contracting results.
· Partner with Global managers in IC Marketing, Sales, Corporate Accounts, Sales Operations and Information Systems to understand business needs and objectives; gather requirements and work with various teams to create meaningful reports, dashboards, and tools.
· Provide recommendations in creating, identifying, and building solutions to strategic pricing initiatives. Participate in the implementation and support of Sales Strategies & Business Plans.
· Role encompasses broad ranges of managing data and building tools for analysis and executive summary.
· Work with service-oriented mentality to ensure that analyses, dashboards, and reporting are delivered correctly and on time.
· Continuous focus enhancing and automating reporting to optimize efficiency and accuracy
Quality System Requirements:
In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Statistics or Accounting preferred.
2-4 years financial or sales analysis/operations experience.
Expert level Microsoft Excel skills required.
Other technical skills – Access, VBA, Microsoft SQL Server and/or MySQL skills a plus, exposure to Cognos a plus, Business Objects or similar BI platform, exposure to Model N or similar Revenue Management systems a plus.
Demonstrated ability to design, develop, optimize, and integrate analytic solutions of a complex nature across an organization.
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, including business process and data analytics. Strong general knowledge of other accounting and finance areas beyond revenue.
Ability to correlate results from data analysis to sales processes and drive continuous improvement.
Project management skills, including the ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks across various user
groups, with minimal direction from management.
Strong self direction and initiative; willingness to take complete ownership over specific activities.
Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple concurrent tasks.
Process orientation with strong attention to detail.
Team player, committed to quality process and outcomes.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Please contact your local EH&S department for more information on physical requirements.