ASI Government is looking for an energetic Pricing Specialist to join our fast paced Finance team. We are a mid-sized government contractor and this person will get exposure to the all aspects of finance so we are looking for someone who has some experience in a similar role with a preferred degree in Finance or Accounting. This person will also be involved with ad hoc projects and be a liaison to our Consulting and Products team. If you like being involved in a fast paced environment, ASI would be interested in speaking with you.
Desired Skills & Experience
Experience and Requirements
- Lead and develop the proposal pricing process for all competitive proposals for ASI (including the Frontline Division) to include:
- develop cost volume completion schedules;
- assist in development of pricing strategies;
- coordinate labor, subcontract, review, analyze and compile cost data; and,
- prepare cost volume, including written narrative.
- Team with other members of the Finance Department as well as the Contracts, Business Development and Human Resources Departments to ensure accuracy and coordination of cost proposals and data collection.
- Participate in pricing review with Executive Leadership and coordinate with Senior Management to determine pricing structure and strategy.
- Coordinate with subcontractors involved in proposal preparation.
- Facilitates price to win discussion (grow into Price to Win strategy), including market research.
- Assist in the development competitive analysis, including cost estimating and development of Basis of Estimates.
- Update GovWin & E-Planner with final pricing/staffing details.
- Support audits and participate in cost proposal clarifications or negotiations.
- Utilize processes and tools that result in compliant/quality pricing proposal.
- Maintain commercial rate schedule and competitive pricing database.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field.
- 2-3+ years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Knowledge of all contract types including FFP, CPFF, CPAF and T&M.
- Familiarity with Government Cost Accounting Principles and the FAR.
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong math aptitude.
- Ability to communicate and interact well with others.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and research multiple projects under tight deadlines required.
- Ability to support a geographically disperse client group.
- High level of ability to perform tasks with general supervision.
For more than a decade, ASI Government has served as a trusted advisor to government leaders seeking to improve mission performance, enhance organizational effectiveness and drive strategic change. Our professionals are called in to help agencies deal with their toughest program and acquisition challenges - and we have a history of delivering results.
ASI only consults with government clients. We bring federal agencies a diverse workforce comprised of highly qualified consultants, who average more than 20 years experience. Most of our experts come from senior positions in public or private-sector acquisition, program management, IT and organizational development. We provide practical insight rooted in research and knowledge to navigate tough challenges. ASI values integrity, excellence, and teamwork in every engagement. Our impartial, straight-forward advice helps clients address complex obstacles and transformational change in support of mission results.
Acquisition Solutions - 9 months ago