Description of Position:
Pricing Analyst will report to Senior Pricing Manager and will evaluate government solicitations, develop and implement price models using MS Excel, and support internal customers with Task Order pricing and financial analysis - all under minimal supervision and direction. Pricing Analyst will prepare pricing files, cost volumes and supporting narratives under strict deadlines.
Essential Job Functions :
Essential Job Skills:
- Read and analyze government solicitations and prime contractor solicitations to determine appropriate cost model
- Develop price in compliance with solicitation and corporate policy
- Insure price models are based on current indirect rates and are in compliance with Alutiiq Disclosure Statement with DCMA
- Prepare multi-year price models and cost volumes to include properly burdened labor, material and other costs
- Develop price and cost volume under strict deadlines and with minimal supervision
- Conduct necessary internal price reviews to obtain and document approved price
- Research, develop, and submit Requests for Equitable Adjustment (REA) on existing contracts.
- Research REA’s from Alutiiq subcontractors and incorporate in to Alutiiq REA’s for customer submittal
- Respond to customer requests for clarification and documentation relevant to pricing and REA’s
- Support Senior Pricing Manager in all pricing activities, policy development, and process improvement
- Provide project support and analysis to Alutiiq team members to include task order pricing, validation of profitability and ongoing contract financial analysis
- Advanced analytical skills – Successful candidate must provide recommendations and solutions to complex pricing scenarios based on relevant business data.
- Advanced MS Excel skills – Successful candidate must possess ability to work with detailed Excel files, write and audit complex formulas, and research within Excel files to validate data.
- Strong professional communication and presentation skills.
- Advanced Cost Accounting knowledge and understanding, preferably in government contracting environment.
- Detailed understanding of different contract cost types – FFP, CPFF, CPAF, etc.
- Detailed understanding of FAR and DFAR, as well as other applicable regulations.
- Ability to multi-task, working multiple projects while maintaining professional composure and accurate work product.
- Ability to research contracting issues relevant to cost and pricing, as well as claim and equitable adjustment procedures.
- Commitment to protecting the confidential and proprietary information of Alutiiq, LLC.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or related field.
- 5 Years experience in government contracting.
- Additional 5 years directly relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirement.