Crown Agents USA, Inc. (CA-USA) is seeking a Pricing Analyst for the Contracts department in our Washington, DC office.
Crown Agents USA (CA-USA), the U.S. incorporated subsidiary of Crown Agents, provides direct technical assistance, capacity development, and procurement services to stimulate economic growth, establish good governance, and improve health outcomes across the developing world. Since its incorporation in the United States in 1998, CA-USA has provided technical assistance services and support to U.S. Government agencies and international organisations such as the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), the Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC), the U.S. Trade and Development Agency (USTDA), and the Gates Foundation.
Role & responsibilities
The Pricing Analyst is responsible for preparing accurate cost proposals. In coordination with internal CA-USA departments and subcontractors, the Pricing Analyst provides cost related recommendations to facilitate the development of profitable pricing strategies. The Pricing Analyst develops budgets, reviews financial reports, researches cost information, and responds to financial requests.
- Prepare timely, accurate and compliant pricing models
- Perform pricing including all costs and expenses that are used in the development of the financial proposal
- Provide pricing and budgeting direction to subcontractors and proposal team members involved in the proposal preparation process
- Coordinate pricing with staff to determine structure and strategy
- Ensure pricing models are compliant with donor guidelines
- In conjunction with proposal development team members, review cost proposal submissions from subcontractors
- Complete other cost documents required for the cost proposal submission
- Perform financial analysis on budgets including but not limited to cash flow, profit and loss and indirect rate impact analysis and provide recommendations as necessary
- Develop proposal pricing templates and modify existing templates on an as needed basis
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or a related field
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including advanced expertise in Excel
- Prior USAID contracting experience preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of providing pricing and budgeting analysis for proposals
- Above average financial modeling, pricing and budgeting skills acquired through related work history
To apply to this position, please email your CV to email@example.com . Include your name, along with the title of the position you are applying for, in the subject line. Visit our website at www.crownagentsusa.com for more information about our company. No phone calls, faxes or walk-ins please. Crown Agents USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Candidate must be able to demonstrate legal right to work in the United States.
Crown Agents USA will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with qualified disabilities in accordance with the ADA. If you require a reasonable accommodation for our application process, please contact our Recruiting department at ADArequests@crownagents.com . Requests will be kept confidential and shared strictly on a need-to-know basis only.
Crown Agents Bank is the wholly owned bank subsidiary of the Crown Agents for Oversea Governments and Administrations Limited and is...