The Analyst, Value Brand Pricing has responsibility over pricing implementation, field coordination, and process oversight; in addition to supporting the Manager, Value Brand Pricing position in retail pricing strategy development, revenue forecasting and optimization. S/he will also be expected to coordinate execution with Regional Pricing staff, as well as help manage new process and systems transitions, including assisting with the oversight of temporary labor resources, as applicable.
- Implement strategic pricing plan, leveraging analytics, to support profit contribution improvement and revenue share growth targets in key segments and markets of responsibility.
- Implement mix optimization plan along key segmentation factors; including product, channel, and customer segments; to support Revenue Per Day (RPD), Revenue Per Vehicle/Unit (RPV/U), and market share improvement targets.
- Assist the Manager, Value Brand Pricing, with the forecasting of revenue key statistics to reduce the margin of error vs. actual results.
- Assist the Manager, Value Brand Pricing, with the development, communication, and implementation of pricing, marketing and promotional strategies and tactics for Hertz’s value brands; including product, channel, and geographic market development.
- Responsible for helping to supervise the daily tactical pricing and implementation of temporary labor resources, when applicable, as well as their systems training.
- Develop subject matter expertise and become the key point of contact for the automation of pricing execution, including the management of granular rate/decision rules that feed pricing automation; as well as having accountability over the quality control of such automated execution. Quality control responsibilities include, but are not limited to, daily canvassing and automated rate changes troubleshooting and vendor outreach/resolution support.
- Manage all administrative tasks related to Value Brand pricing across the US Division.
- Develop strong working relationships with corporate and field personnel and address field queries.
Bachelor Degree in a business related or analytical discipline, required.
- Prior business experience required, even if only internships or part-time positions during/post undergraduate education
- Prior experience in a pricing, yield, and/or quantitative marketing environment, preferred
- Prior experience in the Rent-A-Car or travel industry, preferred
- Solid understanding of economic concepts and pricing/yield management principles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
- Understanding of Internet technology
- Strong analytical and advanced modeling skills are essential
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and presentation communications
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills
Preferred Requirements :
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
- Apply for this job:
- our appl
Apply for this job online
Email this job opportunity to a friend
Add this job to your Social Network!
Hertz operates its car rental business through the Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly brands from approximately 11,555 corporate and...