Husch Blackwell LLP is a full service law firm with approximately 600 attorneys firmwide representing a wide variety of personal and professional backgrounds. We have an immediate opening for a Pricing Analyst in our Kansas City office.
The Pricing Analyst supports the Director of Strategic Pricing & Analytics to administer pricing strategies and objectives that align with Firm initiatives by compiling and analyzing financial data and historical statistics.
Essential job functions include:
- Assist the Director in support of the development of pricing programs, financial models and provide ongoing measurement on their effectiveness.
- Generate financial analyses that support the development of pricing strategies, pricing policies, and optimization of pricing management.
- Provide ongoing profitability analytics, and timely and accurate financial information to support firm’s client profitability objectives.
- Responsible for ad hoc financial analyses as requested per the Director of Pricing and the Chief Financial Officer.
- Assist in developing and maintaining a pricing model database; ensure integrity of information and data.
- Review engagement letters, RFPs and client billing protocols to identify provisions which may cause policy or procedure issues for the Firm.
- Ensure pricing data is accurately represented in engagement letters and/or fee schedules for the client.
- Assist in responding to requests for proposals specific to alternative pricing strategies; prepare pricing estimates.
- Analyze performance of specific engagements against budget.
- Assist in determining attorney and non-attorney timekeeper billing rates.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and much more. To apply, please send a cover letter, including salary requirement, and résumé to:
- Bachelor’s degree with major coursework in Finance preferred; or combination of education and commensurate work experience required.
- Five years of related work experience in pricing, financial, profitability analysis or economics, preferably in a professional services environment; knowledge of legal statistical modeling and pricing tools preferred.
- Robust analytical skills and ability to utilize computer systems and related tools, including Redwood Analytics, Redwood Planning, Elite, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated proficiency in all Microsoft office products, specifically Excel and Access.
- SQL proficiency preferred.
- Presentation skills preferred.
- Familiarity with data warehouse extraction and budget platforms.
EOE. Principal applicants only.
Husch Blackwell - 9 months ago