Corporate Business Services
About ICF International
If you want to work on the leading issues of the day, if you want your work to reflect your passion in life, if you truly want to make the world a better place, then you want to work at ICF International.
Whether ensuring efficient use of energy resources, protecting the environment for generations to come, supporting cancer and HIV/AIDS patients and returning veterans, keeping young people in school and educators informed, delivering results in emergency preparedness, or breaking ground in any number of today’s issues, ICF works in the topics that lead the news.
We have a passionate commitment to our work and to helping our clients achieve their objectives. We combine technical expertise with world-class analytics. We provide room for entrepreneurial thinking and grass-roots innovation to achieve compelling results for both our clients’ projects and our own company. All our work is done in a professional, collegial, and intellectual environment that allows individuals the latitude they need to perform work that parallels their passions.
Our website is
The Pricing Analyst will provide direct support to the ICF Operations staff by reviewing solicitations and preparing cost and business proposals.
The Pricing Analyst will also be an integral member of the proposal team contributing to the development of the pricing strategy, identifying risks and interpreting solicitation requirements. This individual will also maintain complete proposal documentation and files.
- Prepare timely, accurate and compliant cost and business proposals while adhering to and supporting company policies and procedures
- Present pricing strategies to managers and executives
- Participate in the proposal pricing process to include: Analyze RFP requirements; develop pricing strategies, review, analyze and compile cost data; prepare cost/business volumes
- Utilize processes and tools that result in compliant/quality pricing models
- Lead the preparation of price/cost volume documents in a timely manner
- Present financial analyses & participate in pricing reviews with senior management
- Support other pricing team members in preparing responses and review of work
- Prepare written Basis of Estimate (BOE) documentation including cost assumptions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field
- 4 years, minimum, of experience pricing professional services contracts to the Federal Government to include the following:
- Working knowledge of all contract types including FFP, CPFF, CPAF and T&M
- Exposure to Government Cost Accounting Principles and the FAR
- High proficiency using Excel, Word, Acrobat, and SharePoint
Knowledge of Visual Basic
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical and presentation skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple pricing efforts under tight deadlines
- High level of ability to work independently with a high level of accuracy
- Detail oriented
ICF International is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/D/V
For a listing of other career opportunities at ICF, please visit our Career Center at
ICF International (NASDAQ:ICFI) provides professional services and technology solutions that deliver beneficial impact in areas critical to...