Position Title: Pricing Analyst
Reports To: Manager, Pricing
FLSA Status: Exempt
The role of the Pricing Department is to determine the most accurate costs and risks associated with retail electricity customers so that profit potential can be maximized. Pricing combines the application of electricity market expertise with sound risk management policies and methods. Pricing activity is exciting, intensive and rewarding team environment, requiring both robust analysis and operational efficiency. This position provides critical support to the Sales, Marketing and Operations Departments.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Provides support to sales department on deal flow, RFP responses, usage and account data management, pricing and contract preparation
• Run daily reports, metrics and ensure timely processing of information
• Update and enhance excel pricing models and tools
• Understanding and analysis of wholesale markets
• Maintain effective communication with Sales, Legal and Finance groups
• Decision-making and market strategy skills
• Advanced analytical skills, including economic, cost/benefit and risk evaluation analysis
• Ability to develop market strategies and have practical knowledge of statistical, financial, and market measurement tools and methods, as well as advanced database, spreadsheet and presentation software skills
• Ability to analyze large data files, pay attention to detail and to focus for several hours at a time
• Ability to read and analyze retail service contracts
Bachelor's degree in Economics, Business, Finance, Statistics, Engineering or related studies highly preferred.
COMPUTER SKILLS :
Advanced expert-level proficiency MS Excel 2007
MS Office: Word & Outlook
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their manager.
Liberty Power - 30+ days ago
Liberty Power believes in the power of freedom of choice. The independent electricity provider serves residential users, businesses, and...