**This position can be based out of Malvern, PA or Atlanta, GA**
Drive Ricoh revenue and profit by managing the Enterprise Services pricing, allocation and approval process for assigned Strategic Accounts. This function includes the compilation of proposed pricing for all services, validation of each services component and development of the Total Deal Pro Forma. The analyst will also manage to a standardized approval matrix and present opportunities and recommendations to senior management as applicable. This position may also include the development and management of the processes and tools used to manage this function.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Development of individual component pricing for services offered through Enterprise Services, developed in concert with designated business owners.
- Manage the development of the services strategy and solution to be proposed, in alignment with the designated Solutions Consultant.
- Review and validate proposal with Operations, Finance and Sales to ensure the optimal solution is presented, appropriate terms are included and the structure of the deal leads to the best results for Ricoh.
- In partnership with corporate and local pricing analysts, consolidate final proposal, including hardware, service and services, into final customer proposal.
- Negotiate pricing and contract terms with customers as needed.
- Engage in strategy planning calls, solution development, approval and pricing for new customer proposals.
- Develop and present Total Deal Pro Forma for assigned opportunities, along with recommended actions, to senior management to gain appropriate approvals.
- Participate in negotiations of price points and pricing terms with end users.
- Analyze customer requirements and pricing trends for future development of successful strategies and other general departmental activities
- May include management of a competitive database identifying trends, price points, activity and other key KPI's
- May include development of monthly activity review presentations to be distributed to management.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/Disability/Veteran
- 4 year degree preferred
- 2+ years general work experience is desired
- 2+ years of pricing or financial analysis experience is preferred
- 2+ years MS Office experience (Strong Excel preferred)
- Demonstrated analytical skills and experience desired
- Experience with Oracle is a plus
Ricoh - 30+ days ago
Ricoh Americas represents Japan's Ricoh Company in Central America, North America, and South America. The unit markets, sells, and...