Achieve more. Make your move.
XPO Logistics (NYSE: XPO) is one of the fastest-growing companies in the transportation logistics business, and a Top 25 Freight Brokerage Firm. We're creating jobs at record speed - and we're bringing a lot of qualified people on board. In the past year alone, we added more than 20 locations to grow our three businesses: freight brokerage, expedited transportation and freight forwarding.
At XPO, we don't own trucks, ships or planes, but we're in the middle of the action: connecting shippers who have loads to move with the best carriers for those loads. It's fast-paced, competitive work. We want people on our team who are confident and driven to win -- people who are excited to help build our growth. We've created inspiring workspaces that are charged with adrenaline,
where a big effort can pay off in a big way. And you'll do it with our support: we'll give you training and technology and a strong team to work with.
This is your chance to achieve more with a company that's driving toward becoming a multi-billion dollar business in the next few years. It's your move.
The basic functions of this position include:
- Compile, review and submit pricing proposals
- Utilize market tools to develop
- Communicate with Carrier Procurement
Reps and Regional Capacity Managers to understand market trends that will aid
in review of pricing proposals
- Build carrier relationships and source capacity.
- Using phone, email and any
other appropriate methods.
- Use relationships and capacity
to grow business.
- Build relationships with customer sales team.
- Maintain communications with
customer sales regarding changes in pick-up and delivery schedules and
potential service failures.
- Communicate customer problems,
leads, and inquiries to the Sales Rep.
- Quote customers on new lanes
- Recommend improvements and implement as approved.
- Clearly understand goals, policies, and procedures of XPO Logistics.
- Basic understanding of market tools (Chainalytics, TranScore, Truckloadrate.com, ITS)
- Maintain confidentiality of company information
Key Skills: High energy; positive attitude; exceptional customer service; organizational/scheduling skills; Intermediate to Advanced MS word/Excel; Beginner to Intermediate Access, ability to learn XPO’s TMS software.
minimum 12-18 months transportation experience
Minimum of 4 year degree.
XPO Logistics, Inc. - 20 months ago
XPO Logistics, Inc. (NYSE: XPO) is one of the fastest growing providers of transportation logistics services in North America. We're the...