Leads, develops, evaluates and implements pricing strategies and models based upon current business
and competitive market dynamics.
· Maintains and communicates regular pricing position.
· Leads the proposal for price position changes across platforms and markets (per price band) with
other functional leaders to ensure competitive and financially viable price position.
· Monitors and reports regional and/or global competitive and/or cost trends.
· Focuses list pricing activities and influences discounting and promotional practices with the intent
of maximizing overall operating income.
· Ensures proper cost uploads to sales tools are delivered and leads cost impact clarity to RUM (Revenue,
Units, Margin) P&L.
· Supports the quarterly RUM guidance process, which incorporates revenue and margin implications of
forward pricing plans for assigned product categories as appropriate.
· Supports the list pricing at launch of new models or products.
· Completes responsibility for pricing and profitability strategy for customer kits and partner products.
· Develops and maintains competitive pricing databases designed to monitor changes in the marketplace
and their impact on the corporation.
· Works cross-functionally to correctly position product portfolio and establish pricing programs aligned
with product/sales strategy and revenue recognition requirements
10+ years of relevant experience, MBA strongly preferred
Consulting or Investment banking background is a big plus
Strong Excel and Statistics
Business analysis skills
Drives for results
Technical product knowledge
Dealing with ambiguity
Life At Dell
Dell - 2 years ago
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...