About Our Company – Buddy Media
Buddy Media is the social enterprise software of choice for eight of the world’s top ten global advertisers, including some of the world’s most recognizable global brands such as Starwood Hotels & Resorts, Citibank, IBM, Volvo, L’Oreal, NBC and Hearst. Brands use our technology to turn fans and followers into real connections and drive social marketing success. The Buddy Media social marketing suite is in more than 91 countries!
Buddy Media is a dynamic, fast-paced environment, filled with brilliant, energetic, fun-loving people. We’re looking for creative, motivated individuals who are ready to work hard and make an impact. Become a Buddy and be part of something extraordinary. Join us for our first annual global color war, company picnic, kickball, next Hackathon, ping pong tournaments, charity events and Halloween contest! At Buddy Media, the benefits are unparalleled, the culture is unmatched and your career potential is unlimited.
With offices in New York City, San Francisco, London and Singapore, now is the time to join our award-winning team. In the past year, Buddy Media has been named to the Advertising Age “2011 Digital A-List,” has been selected a Top 10 "Most Innovative Company" in advertising by Fast Company and named “A Startup to Bet Your Career On” by Business Insider. In addition, Buddy Media won the prestigious “Best Enterprise” TechCrunch “Crunchie” award.
Buddy Media is the only company to be named a charter preferred partner for key social networks, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+. The company is backed by several investors including Institutional Venture Partners, GGV Capital, Bay Partners, Insight Venture Partners, and WPP, the world's largest communications services group.
The Role – Pricing Manager
Buddy Media is seeking a results oriented, entrepreneurial and highly driven Pricing Manager with 3+ years experience in a related pricing field to help pioneer our presence on the West Coast. The Pricing Manager is a detail orientated internal resource for sales and account teams and a decision maker responsible for maximizing revenue of Buddy Media products and services. The Pricing Manager is a strategist who makes data driven recommendations for the global rate card and controls transaction price. A key contribution of the Pricing Manager is to own and maintain pricing for new revenue initiatives related to Buddy Media’s expanding product offering, particularly in the paid media space.
• Provide world-class pricing operations for Buddy Media’s growing business
• Assist with deal specific negotiations, rate cards, packaging, product positioning and pricing of new products
• Work with large data sets to surface pricing insights, trends and transaction details that help evolve pricing strategy
• Be an expert in Buddy Media product related features and benefits as well as understand their positioning in the marketplace
• Make pricing recommendations for Buddy Media products and services
• Listen and internalize customer feedback related to product value, product usage and substitute products in the marketplace
• Identify packaging opportunities that present Buddy Media products in a valuable and profitable way for the company
• Must be willing to travel nationally and be comfortable with early morning or evening conference calls
• 3+ years experience in a pricing role or related experience, preferable in software/ enterprise technology or Media based technology solutions
• Solid understanding of Digital Marketing, advertising, and metrics
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast- paced, results oriented team environment
• Strong analytical skills, especially with Excel pivot tables and charts
• Strong professional ethics and integrity
• Willing to travel
• BA/BS degree
Buddy Media Inc. offers compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including: health insurance, retirement plans, paid time off and participation in the company equity plan. All benefits listed are subject to change. Buddy Media Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Buddy Media - 19 months ago