Schafer Corporation is seeking a knowledgeable and highly competent Proposal Pricing Specialist to prepare detailed cost proposals across a wide range of contracting mechanisms, and to support budgeting tasks
and requirements for existing contracts and project activities. This position is part of the firm’s Finance Department, reporting directly to the Pricing Manager.
- Request for Proposal (RFP) Review
- Cost Proposal Preparation
- BA required;
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related experience;
- An understanding of Government solicitations including FAR/DFAR regulations;
- Able to work quickly, efficiently, and effectively on multiple proposals;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite is required; expert knowledge with MS Excel is mandatory;
- The ability to work independently, as well as and in a team environment;
- Experience with ProPricer software is preferred.
Schafer seeks to fill this position with an exceptionally talented and self-motivated individual. Salary will commensurate with experience. Schafer
has highly competitive benefits, excellent development opportunities and a great working environment.
Schafer Corporation is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer
Schafer does not accept resumes from third party agencies
Only those candidates invited to interview will be contacted
Schafer Corporation - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Schafer Corporation is a scientific and engineering company providing technical solutions to mission critical challenges in national...