The Louis Berger Group is seeking an intern to support the business development department of its Integrated Development business segment. The Louis Berger Group is an internationally recognized consulting firm that provides engineering, architecture, program and construction management, environmental planning and science, and economic development services.
The pricing and budget intern will work with a dynamic team to provide support for business development, proposal coordination, marketing, research and public outreach efforts. This paid position allows for up to 20 hours a week and offers experience with a global firm in the federal marketplace and exposure to federal contracting, proposal marketing, and the environmental and economic development industries.
Conducting cost research and assisting with the development of cost proposals;
Working with our business development specialists to coordinate documentation and certifications for cost proposals;
Conducting quality assurance checks on budgets;
Formatting of excel templates for budgeting purposes;
Assist with the development of cost narratives .
Must have advanced skills in Microsoft Excel;
Education & skill requirements:
- Ability and willingness to conduct research, handle routine tasks, as well as the problem-solving and resourcefulness for more complex and substantive work;
- Ability to listen well and follow instructions, and an eagerness to learn fast, work hard, and produce quality work, both on independent assignments and as part of a team.
- Ability to work productively under the pressure of tight deadlines and a strong attention to detail; and
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
The Louis Berger Group, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested persons including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
- Candidates should be pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business, Finance, Accounting, International Affairs, International Development, or a similar field;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Foreign language skills and international exposure a plus.
Applicants must state in their applications whether they have current eligibility to work in the US. Applications without this information will not be considered.
Preference will be given to candidates living in the proximity of the proposed work location.
To apply, please visit http://careers.louisberger.com/resume/curr_job_list.php
Please have your resume ready to upload, formatted as a .doc, .rtf. or .pdf with your name and no other characters in the filename. Other formats will not upload correctly to the candidate database on www.louisberger.com .
The Louis Berger Group, Inc - 20 months ago
The Louis Berger Group provides civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, and environmental engineering services for commercial and...