Act as a liaison between Inventory Manager and Agency contacts to process changes as it pertains to program schedule changes, flight requests, and general inventory availability.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and maintain all National DR contracts including Network, Cable, Local and Digital
- Work closely with DR Account Executives to ensure accuracy
- Daily interaction with station Traffic Managers to ensure orders are booked and scheduled accurately
- Interact positively with clients
- Responsible for pre and post logs
- College degree
- Previous agency or broadcast experience a plus
- Must be computer literate
- Must be detail oriented and able to meet deadlines on a regular basis
ION Media Networks - 20 months ago
You might say this TV company is looking to charge up its audience. ION Media Networks is a leading television broadcaster anchored by its...