Greatbatch Medical is seeking a Pricing and Quotes Analyst. The primary purpose of this position is to support sales in responding to customer pricing requests, particularly in non-standard or multi-product configuration situations (e.g. solution requires support from multiple plants).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide strategic analysis of pricing policies that impact total value provided by GBM to its Customers.
- Develop appropriate analytics that affect margin (e.g Concessions, rebates, other forms of discounting)
- Assist/develop pricing programs/tools to assist divisions.
- Monitor competitive actions, threats, economic landscape and opportunities.
- Assure pricing, profitability guidelines and quote standards are adhered to, in all bids submitted to the customer.
- Maintain a consolidated “Bid Book” to track status of all pricing requests and status with customers.
- Provide guidance to sales and marketing on pricing issues concurrent with assuring competitiveness and maximum profitability.
- Acts as focal point on all matters affecting Greatbatch Medical’s prices and will work closely with sales, marketing, finance, RD&E and other organizations as necessary.
- Provide process mapping, value stream mapping and flow charts relevant to clarifying business issues and models.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Minimum Experience : 5+ years of experience.
- Specialized Knowledge: Strong understanding of sales process, product development, financial and business modeling techniques. Deep understanding of product positioning, and computer tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, CRM and data sharing sites etc). Strong financial and financial analysis background.
- Special Skills: Strong financial skills and experience. Strong communication skills, able to take complex data analysis and present them in ways that are understandable to the audience.