Let’s Work Together
Pricing and Solutioning Analyst
This position is based in Clifton Park, NY
Life at nfrastructure
At nfrastructure, we understand that our success results from our diverse workforce. In every nfrastructure office, you will find challenging projects and smart people with the potential to wow our customers. nfrastructure team members relish the freedom and support they receive to help our customers solve their most challenging problems and create the next generation of dynamic infrastructure solutions in an environment designed to foster collaboration, creativity, excitement and success.
The area: Solutioning & Strategic Implementation
At nfrastructure, we continually look for ways to create sustainable value for our customers. We do that first and foremost by delivering unmatched performance to more than 150 large enterprises across North America. nfrastructure’s Solutioning & Strategic Implementation Division embodies that pursuit. This new division is responsible for designing and costing multi-business unit, complex solutions that drive value into our customers IT structures, reducing their overall spend.
The role: Pricing and Solutioning Analyst
The job of Pricing and Solutioning Analyst was established for the purpose/s of providing pricing and solutioning analytics to the Solutioning & Implementation department as well as nfrastructure customers. This position will work closely with Director, Solutioning & Strategic Implementation and other staff and/or working groups.
- Manage and maintain the Solutioning work queue in Salesforce
- Perform calculations to complete customer-facing deliverables, with a high degree of accuracy
- Meet with the sales team and/or customers as required to capture business requirements, identify products or services to develop deliverables and map them to the solutions in the Product & Services catalog
- Use and provide input to assist with building and maintaining the nfrastructure Products and Services Catalog.
- Develop customer proposals and Statements of Work to support nfrastructure solutions
- Facilitate meetings to transfer knowledge gathered during solutioning process to post-sales operational business units within nfrastructure for implementation/service delivery.
- Associate Degree and 4 years related experience or equivalent experience, education and training.
- Excellent analytical, written, and communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Technical aptitude related to IT technology fields including a general understanding of; End-User computing, Networking, and Server & Storage
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically; MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment requiring multi-tasking
- Experience with the Salesforce CRM tool
- Project coordination/management skills
- ITIL exposure/experience
nfrastructure helps large enterprises design, build and operate mission-critical technology infrastructure. Combining proven methods and tools, world-class engineering talent, on-site technical service in every major North American market and tightly integrated low cost remote support, nfrastructure collaborates with customers to deliver sustainable disruptive value. With industry practices in public sector, financial services, retail, healthcare, technology, communications, public safety and energy, nfrastructure works with leading technology hardware and software vendors to provide comprehensive data center, network, security, unified communications, end-point, structured cabling, staffing and outsourcing solutions.
More information about nfrastructure can be found at www.nfrastructure.com
Apply for this job or another online today at www.nfrastructure.com/company/careers
nfrastructure is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; women and minorities are encouraged to apply for positions.
nfrastructure - 15 months ago