PRIMARY PRESS OPERATOR
Job Description: Set up, adjust, and operate multiple automatic power presses over 35 tons and related equipment that automatically stamps hardware parts.
- Read and interpret calipers, micrometers, and blueprints
- Determine the best method to set dies
- Exercise sound judgment in adapting setups
- Maintain correct tolerances and quality specifications
- Perform heavy lifting – must be able to lift 100lbs
- Perform other press room functions as needed
- Previous press operating experience required.
This position will report to the Press Room Foreman.