(A Division of Abengoa)
Prime Contracts Manager
Abeinsa, a renewable water and energy engineering company affiliated with Abengoa (MCE: ABG) is seeking a Prime Contracts Manager to join its growing organization. Individual will be responsible for negotiating prime contracts in project finance transactional environments, focused on engineering and construction contracts, as well as associated partnership (joint venture, project development) agreements; while assessing and managing business risk both at external and internal level.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To represent the company and be directly involved in bidding and contract negotiations with clients and other stakeholders.
- To review and analyze bidding and contractual documentation with a focus on technical guarantees (completion, performance).
- To assess business/contractual risks and to inform and seek approval from corporate and board levels before bid submission and contract execution.
- During bid preparation: to liaise with other functions (planning, finance, operations, commercial, etc) as the key point of contact regarding contractual (prime contracts) and partnership provisions
- To prepare internal reports to headquarters (team and corporate levels).
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Experience, and key skills:
- Requires a 4 year bachelors degree preferably in Engineering
- 3-7 years of professional experience, and specifically 3+ years of negotiations experience of infrastructures, engineering or construction contract documents
- Knowledge of basic legal concepts and common contract terms and conditions.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written; and ability to communicate at different levels as well as with different functions (Sr. Management, lenders, technical advisors and staff)
- Self motivated, proactive and trustworthy professional with the ability to operate on his/her own without direct supervision.
- Availability to travel
Abeinsa is a full service detailed engineering, procurement, and construction business headquartered in the metropolitan St. Louis, Missouri area. We are primarily focused on providing services to water and renewable energy markets in the U.S. along with conventional power plants and other industrial applications. To learn more about our company and its affiliates, please visit our websites at: www.Abeinsa.com and www.Abengoa.com
Innovative technology solutions for sustainability
Equal Opportunity Employer