The opportunity to be part of a team which advises funds on all aspects of risk management including risk management best practice, portfolio construction, macro risks and macro hedges. The team publishes Credit Suisse first look, the leading sell side publication on hedge fund risk, exposure, crowding, returns and capital. In this role you will:
As a Prime Services Risk Advisory Analyst, you will:
- Assist in the weekly production of Credit Suisse First Look
- Assist in the creation of new content and analytics for First Look
- Respond to client requests for data and analysis
- Run analysis on individual manager return streams and portfolios to provide commentary
- Assist in the preparation of Prime Services monthly calls
- 1-3 years experience in similar role/function
- Solid understanding of Finance, Economics and Econometrics
- Knowledge of SQL or Matlab/scripting language is required
- Good presentation skills and ability to write clearly is essential
- Track record of client interaction
- Ability to build models
- Previous experience in hedge fund risk management preferred
- A tech bias is a plus
As one of the world's leading financial services group, Credit Suisse provides its clients with investment banking, private banking and asset management services worldwide. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has a long tradition of meeting the complex financial needs of a wide range of clients, offering advisory services, comprehensive solutions and innovative products to companies, institutional clients and high-net-worth private clients globally. The Credit Suisse Group is active in over 50 countries and employs approximately 40,000 people. Further information can be found at http://www.credit-suisse.com/ .
Cultural diversity is essential to our success. As such, we employ people from more than 100 countries. Credit Suisse empowers employees to work openly and respectfully with each other and with clients, ultimately striving to deliver superior results while offering initiatives and programs to assist employees achieve a healthy work-life balance.
Right place, perfect opportunity
Credit Suisse is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
To the extent permitted or required by applicable law, a candidate who is offered employment will be subject to a criminal record check and other background checks.
Credit Suisse - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Credit Suisse (USA) is one of the top US investment banks, offering advisory services on mergers and acquisitions, raising capital,...